Friday, August 14, 2009

Added some new stuff to the bike

Late this afternoon I rearranged the seats in the van yet again, and loaded the xtracycle in. The kids and I went back to Aaron's Bicycle Repair to add a few improvements to the new bike. I went with the idea of getting a stoker bar for Peter to hold onto. Ended up getting that PLUS a super-sturdy kickstand. Yesterday Peter was sitting on the deck when the bike was parked at Grandma's, and the bike tipped over. I had thought I'd probably get the new kickstand at some point, and I decided I may as well get it when I was already over in West Seattle. Loading the bike into the van and fighting traffic all the way over there is not something I want to do more than absolutely necessary.



Bike miles today: none :(

No comments:

Post a Comment